Release Date March 14th, 2018
For V9, we worked on improving features, as well as adding new ones to improve core game mechanics.
- The Training Ground is where players engage in upgrading their troops. In the Training Ground menu, players will be able to see their total collected cards, and if they have enough collected, they can level-up their troops.
- Each level of the Training Ground has a max level they can upgrade troops for. Even if the player has enough cards, they need to upgrade the Training Ground to train troops to certain levels.
- Unit descriptions have been added for Troops and Buildings in the BUild, Upgrade, and Recruit menus.
Mortar Defense Radius
- The Mortar's defense radius has been updated to be donut-shaped. It will have a maximum and a minimum radius, and can only attack troops when they are between the two.
- Their stomps are felt from miles away instilling fear. They're the tank of your army and can absorb a high amount of damage while attacking defenses. And they work for peanuts!
Army Spaces in Barracks
- Troop spaces have been implemented in the Barracks. Troops now will take up spaces as dictated in their info screens.
New Loot Crates
- There are now 4 types of loot crates: Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. These crates will vary in frequency of occurrence and amounts of loot. The higher your Great Hall level, the better loot you will receive from these crates.
- Land claim prices have been updated. As players claim more land, it gets more expensive.