Release Date March 30th, 2018
In V10, we’ve continued to improve battle, and fix errors. Battles will be more catered towards individual players: when a player initiates battle, they will only be paired with opponents that are around their “matchmaking score”. Troop behavior (movement, animations, and attacks) has been improved upon to be smoother and more realistic.
Submit any bugs/issues/suggestions here, or to our email@example.com email.
Update Battle Initiative
- Nearby View has been removed
- Players still initiate battle from the “Attack” button in map view
- When the “Attack” button is clicked, a prompt window will appear asking players to pay a scouting fee to find a target.
- When the scouting fee is paid, players will be selected an opponent based off of their “matchmaking score” to scout.
- From the scouting view, players can attack the scouted opponent, pay another scouting fee to be matched with another opponent, or go back to the map view.
- The cost to battle has been shifted to be for scouting: there is a cost to scout, but not to attack a base.
- From Map View, players can still attack any base within their interactable radius, regardless of "matchmaking score", with no scouting cost.
Daily Loot Crate
- A Daily Loot Crate section has been added to the Profile Menu
- Everyday, the player will get a free loot crate. If the player returns on consecutive days, they will make progress towards a more valuable loot crate.
- If a player misses a day, they will go back to day 1 in terms of reward. The player must not only come into the game but collect the loot to be eligible for the next day.
- After 7 days of consecutive collection, the cycle starts again at day 1. If a player returns for 14 days consecutively or 21 days consecutively, the reward will get more valuable, but days in between will remain the same.
- Days start at midnight UTC for all players.
Base View Surrounding Platform
- In base view, players can observe that their base will have a surrounding environment platform around it.
- In battle, the Dragon unit will fly in the air, move slowly, and shoot fireballs at a range. They swoop over walls and attack the nearest structure. Dragons are bred and trained to be vicious flying units in your army, striking fear into enemies.
Building Destruction "Ruins"
- Ruins will now appear in battle when a building is destroyed.
- Building destruction animation has been improved
- Smoke animation added to ruins
- Menus, displays, and other areas of information have been improved upon to communicate to players better
Update Loading Screen Art
- Loading Screen Art has been swapped
- Attack animations (for troops and buildings) would not align with when damage was dealt.
- Outpost collection pop-up would appear during upgrading/building, when it was not supposed to.
- Great Hall would appear to be on its side in Map View
- Players would not win resources in battle, despite having a victorious outcome
- The "loot" button for Stone Outposts was available for players to click, despite them not having researched stone first
- Outpost Build Menu prices were missing
- Troops would not go for their “preferred target” and/or would have a hard time finding paths to these targets (especially around walls or destroyed buildings)
- Players’ troop count would not decrease, despite expending troops in battle
- Upgrade timer would appear behind scaffolding
- Players would see "Restart required!" as the cost in the build menu
- Players were able to place buildings, despite lacking the necessary funds
- Players could not collect citizens
- Battles did not take away, or reward back, resources
- Resource bars were not updating when resources were collected
- Building images in the Outpost menu were incorrect
More coming soon!!!