Release Date July 19, 2018
0.13.0 (known as V13) focused on VFX, sounds, and music. Expect to see and hear many new sights and sounds. There has also been substantial optimizations made to the battle engine, improving response times and accuracies.
Submit any bugs/issues/suggestions here, or to our email@example.com email.
Added Neutral Barbarian Buildings
- Neutral Barbarian buildings have been implemented in NPC bases. Players will see these buildings when scouting & attacking enemy NPC bases. These buildings offer no defense, and do not hold any resources. They simply contribute towards the overall destruction percentage of the enemy NPC base.
Added Various VFX
- Collecting Resources: players will see this when collecting from the outpost and great hall menu.
- Looting Outposts: players will see this when looting outposts.
- Sorceress Fireball & Impact: players will see this when sorceresses are deployed and attack in battle.
- Barrel Rocket Launch & Explosion: players will see this when a barrel rocket is triggered by aerial troops in battle.
- University Researching: players will see this in Base View when their University is researching.
- Building Upgrading: players will see this in whenever their buildings are under construction.
- Barrack Recruiting: players will see this in Base View when their barracks are recruiting.
Added Music & SFX
- Map View Music: players will hear this in map view.
- Card Dealer Music: players will hear this in card dealer scenes.
- Scouting Nature Loop: players will hear this when scouting.
- Battle-Star Sounds: players will hear this when earning stars in battle.
- Building Placement Sound: players will hear this when placing buildings in Base View.
Added System Dialogue Notifications
- In certain instances, system dialogues will appear when players click to educate the user.
Added New Mortar Models
- Mortars have new models and artwork.
Added New Stone Storage Models
- Stone Storages have new models and artwork.
Updated Battle Engine
- Battle Engine has been further optimized to improve the battle experience.
Updated Troop Recruitment Flow
- Troop recruitment flow has been greatly optimized to be more responsive and efficient.
Updated Citizen Collection Flow
- Players will now see a "Citizen Collection Bubble" on their Great Hall whenever there is a citizen available to collect. Clicking the bubble will open the Great Hall menu where players can see that there is now a citizen to collect.
Updated Battle UI
- Battle UI has been improved upon to be more efficient and aesthetically pleasing.
Updated University Timer Bars
- When researching in the University, players will see the research timer bar in the Research menu, and in the correlating research's description.
Updated University Bio & Description
- Added the bio and description in the Build Menu and Info Screens.
Updated Model Texture for Houses & Barracks
- Updated for your viewing pleasure!
Balanced Scouting Cost
- Scouting cost has been balanced to be more affordable and allow for more battling!
Balanced Land Plot Prices & Availability
- Land Plot availability (how many land plots are available for the player to claim) and cost (how much a land plot will cost a player to purchase) have been balanced for the changes made in the V12 update.
Removed Construction Scaffolding
- Construction scaffolding has been removed in favor of the new Construction VFX.
MORE COMING SOON!!!