Release Date September 11, 2018
Submit any bugs/issues/suggestions here, or to our firstname.lastname@example.org email.
Loading Screen Tips
- On the loading screen, game tips will be randomized and displayed to help teach players tips and tricks of the game outside of the tutorial.
- In the tutorial, players will be taught the basics of the game while introduced to the storyline and legend of Atlas Empires!!!
Updated Land Claim Flow
- Land claiming and building is now done in one swift motion. Instead of claiming the land in one action, and building in a later action, players are now prompted to build upon land as it's claimed.
New Card Animation
- When a player visits their recruit screen for the first time since a new character has been unlocked, the character card will appear on the screen, then minimize into the respective area in the barracks section.
- When players initiate battle via the "Scout" button in Map view, they are now matched with players in globally (whereas before, players would only match with opponents locally within their vicinity).
New Building Models
- Great Hall
- Lumber Yard
Updated Text Descriptions
- Descriptions have been updated to fix grammatical errors, and accommodate minor changes in the game's storyline.
- Chests: Updated amount of resources looted, and chance for cards to appear.
- Loot: Updated amount of loot available in battle and by raiding outposts for players dependent on their GH level, and their opponent's GH level.
- Building collapse - occurs in battle when a building is destroyed.
Known Bugs and Possible Fixes
- Error sometimes arises when choosing certain avatars in tutorial.
- Workaround: Click “ok” and proceed as normal.
- Exiting Barracks after Recruiting Axemen and going directly to map view before the tutorial dialogue triggers results in player getting stuck in map view.
- Workaround: If this happens, close and restart the game to return to the tutorial path.
- Accidental clicking of invisible loot crate on map view during tutorial.
- Workaround: Restart the application and it will bring you back to the checkpoint allowing you to progress.
- Battle freezes while targeting higher level bases on iOS devices.
- Workaround: Restart the application. Your troops will still be available, but any loot gained during the battle will not be added to your resources, as if the battle never happened.
- At times the build menu and total resource capacity do not update after building a resource structure (i.e. Lumber Yard, Stone Storage, and Treasury).
- Workaround: Restart the game to update resources and buildings.
- Disappearing Recruit button
- Daily Chest not updating when it should be available
- Daily Chest art is missing
- Inaccurate resources on Victory Screen
- Unable to remove troops from recruitment Queue
- Research and Upgrade VFX persists in Base view after action has completed
- Infinite wait time to collect Citizens
- Unit "death" animation failing to play
- Outpost shows "cool down" VFX when upgrading
- Lingering Outpost Upgrade screen
- Recruitment screen freeze when using Runes to speed up timer
- University tech tree missing branches
- Inaccurate Citizen count
- Constructing progress timers move and "jump" around
- Inaccurate Barracks troop housing space
- Incorrect "time to research" icon in University menu
- University research timer displaying incorrectly
- "Upgrade" button in upgrade screen translucent when deactivated
- NPC matchmaking error message pop-up
- First troop deployment "jitter"
MORE COMING SOON!!!