Release Date January 21, 2019
Our 1.2.18 update focuses on a game-impeding bug where poor network connection and/or denied permissions keeps the game from loading. With the update, these bugs should be resolved.
Submit any bugs/issues/suggestions here, or to our email@example.com email.
Added logic allowing game to handle denial of location services
Introduced minor tutorial changes
- Added hand gestures for swiping and movement
Added “I’m a passenger” button to dismiss speed lockout
- Possibility of battle freeze on iOS devices requires players quit the game to proceed
- Possibility of incorrect victory stars following battle, at time resulting in a Defeat after a successful battle
- Game sometimes crashes on older devices (8th gen (i.e. iPhone 6) and lower)
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from progressing past the initial loading screen