Release Date February 15, 2019
Our 1.3.24 update focuses on fixing tidying technical debt and bug fixes.
Submit any bugs/issues/suggestions here, or to our email@example.com email.
- Reduced the gold price on resource buildings as they leveled
- Adjusted end of battle resource gain in tutorial
- Added functionality to allow android users to enable high accuracy location service
- Edited system alert dialogues to be more consistent with messaging throughout the game
- Possibility of battle freeze on iOS devices requires players quit the game to proceed
- Possibility of incorrect victory stars following battle, at time resulting in a Defeat after a successful battle
- Game crashes on older devices (eighth generation (iPhone 6/6+) and older)
- Delayed load times when on poor network connection or following failure to enable location services
- Fixed a bug where certain devices with notches had the dismiss button blocked from the initial resource ad-watch view
- Fixed a bug that made unit cards appear off center for some devices
- Fixed a bug that prevented the citizen popup from displaying when housing was full
- Fixed a bug that in rare instances could reduce a players stone capacity to 0
- Fixed a bug that degraded the Card Dealer smoke effect on certain devices